9.04.2009

Disappointment

I can't help when sometimes, you have this thing called "a plan" with that someone you expect to be with. I get excited so easily, I think ahead of myself too much and I can't help it.

It's sad. To think that talking to someone is actually easy. I've gotten too relaxed and it's just the second time we saw each other, or hung out, or what not.
But why the hell am I checking my phone every five minutes waiting for a message?
And if ever that happens, why am I wishing that the message came from her?

Fuck. This is depressing.

The monsters that're eating me from the inside are creeping out again. I was tired but I had to talk to someone. I had to be with someone. I needed company. I was hoping it was from her, but I'm asking too much. I had my company but it wasn't enough.

Situations so hard to explain, so hard to understand, but so easily experienced.
She's a relief. She's a comfort zone. And I can't stop smiling when she's around.

Leave me be.

Cruz, Dan: "Have you ever been excited into spending some time with someone when eventually, they cancel it because of this and that but you were okay about it, being understanding and all, but at the end of the day you feel so empty?"

Buendia, Krisi: Oo naman. You like someone so much na to the point na you will just understand everything they say and think it's okay kahit na hindi naman on your part. Partly.

[insert dan emoticon here]