9.09.2009

We'll see

"Why nga pala work ka pa, diba after this semester, alis ka na? Pano work mo?"

"Oh, did I tell you about that?.. I might not.."

"Sabi mo lang sa kanila nung Saturday and parang nasabi din yata ni Jane."

"Ah. Ayun.. I might not. My mom asked me if I still wanted to pero.. Yun.. I want to take my chances here again.. Start over."

"Might not? Pero you need to go back there, right? Don't you think you're risking too much if nag-stay ka dito? What if mas okay dun?"

"I don't think I'm risking too much if nagstay ako rito.. I'm feeling na I'm risking too much if I leave. There are a lot of reasons why I want to leave and there are alot of reasons why I want to stay.. And since I'm already here, then it's better to just go with the things and the people around me. If everything doesn't work out, then maybe I'll leave."

"Siguro excited ka lang sa work mo. I don't know. Ikaw lang naman may alam sa mga reasons mo. But do you think that they're enough para magstay ka dito? If it's your family, enough reason na yun for you to stay."

"It's enough.. Family is one. I have several reasons why I want to stay here and those reasons aren't going to be topped with those hundred reasons why I want to go."