8.29.2009

hyp⋅o⋅crite

I can't understand why you ask for advice and eventually end up at the "wrong" side. It's stupid.

It's stupid how when you put things in your head, everything else is false.

You don't listen.

I want to talk to you about it but you only answer to your "God".

You say you hate this, hate that, but unconsciously, you're the one who's actually doing the same shit over and over again. Don't you learn from mistakes? Humans learn from their mistakes, what does that make you?

I don't know why I'm so frustrated.

But I guess we have to get along, right?

All of the help, advices, and all the right choices laid in front of you, you still choose to be wrong. I mean, what the hell? Aaaaaah..

Note: This is none of my business. But this is my blog. Later on, I'll be laughing about this.