8.21.2009

It's this feeling again.
Hard to explain-i-need-gestures-so-that-i-could-explain-better kind of situations. It always ends up as me, sitting under the dark sky, smoking, and my mind is on turbo. Feeling lonely. The usual shit. I can't seem to find any reasons to post something that's about an event that made me happy.. Thesis is tiring, friends that I usually hangout with are slipping away a centimeter at a time. I mean, come on, everybody has issues, deal with it. One moment they're fun to be with, the next minute, they're emotionally dead.

I'm looking forward to having coffee this Saturday. At least I have that. Drinking alcohol is not as fun anymore. Sad stories are recalled every time you pop open a cap.

Shit..

Where'd my life go off to?

I used to have fun all the time. Now, everything seems dull. Gray.

Nothing at all is new. I need company. I think that's it.

Now I'm hungry again.