6.16.2009

It's just me

Things change.
Emotions.
Perspectives.
Attitude.

Everything.

I wasn't anxious going to school anymore.
Hanging out with friends to have coffee had two reasons before.
One was because I've always thought of seeing you.
The other was because I'm with friends.

Just to be true, the first reason weighted a lot more than the second one.

Now?

I feel like the only reason to hangout and have coffee is because of friends.

Why the shifted feelings all of a sudden?

Because you're were constantly difficult to understand. Constantly not constant.
Because now, you're the same person as how I see anybody else.
Because my heart accepted that you can only see me as a friend.
Because a friend of yours told me things that I didn't want to hear but was thankful.
Because when I took a glimpse of you, I saw something that I wasn't supposed to see\read.

Because letting go is inevitable..

--

Odd. I'm not sad.

And maybe because I've encountered this a couple or years ago.
Same thing.

The time you're really sweet to me is when I don't care about you.
When I don't see you as something that poses a symbol of inspiration.
When you're just that somebody that I know.

--

And maybe because I haven't gotten over the girl that's 7000 miles away from me.
I guess I left more parts of me than expected..

--

This is just stupid. Love is stupid. I am stupid.
I've found my answers. I'm happy with it.