6.10.2009

Something new

Thinking.

What happened last Monday was me getting drunk,
talking my heart out for ten straight minutes of grueling
confusion and agony, two bastards made me think.

"Maybe the reason you couldn't move on is because you're clinging on to something that isn't even here."

"Who would you choose? The woman who you've had a crush on since God can remember when, which you could actually walk hold hands with, or the one who you know that shows affection to you but is not actually here?"

Or something like that. Can't remember the exact words.

"Eh putang ina mo ka, akapin nalang kaya kita kaagad pag nakita kita?!?"

I'm starting to feel better. Not because I've found answers, because I'm starting to accept that;

"Loving her is like showing affection to a robot."

And starting to accept that. Things are easier to understand. What we've been doing before, how we show the simplest affection, it was all natural to the both of us.

I had no idea why I got so conscious when people started teasing me when they've done that way back and way back, we didn't care.

I'm starting to go back to that phase. Where affection is something that is naturally there for her no matter how people tease me.

I'm getting there.