6.02.2009

Injured beyond repair

I'm not capable of holding too many emotions, thoughts and feelings inside of me.
Eventually, I'm going to explode.

This is the only place where my mind can roam freely.
Thoughts flutter until a sentence is built.
Sentences that leaves me perplexed.
"Why does it always have to end with a question mark?"

Obviously, it's a question.

"No answers?"

Tough luck, bud. Find it yourself.

It's always going to be like this. One day, one post will come where it's not going to be a problem.
When's that going to arrive?
--
Here I am, typing my heart out. Because here, I'm more vulnerable, I'm more open. What I can't explain to people personally, is expressed better here.

Yes. Like talking to someone who's an avid listener to my thoughts and words.
So let me ask you;

Why is thinking how much I need you is stressing me out?
Why is she the only one taking away that stress?
Why is that I miss you so much, the world seems depopulated?

Why do I feel like I'm the only one being serious here?

Why does my day have to end up miserable every time?

I was having a care-free day today. Reading that took it all away.
I'm not limiting myself from being happy.
It's just that sometimes, I think I don't deserve it.