5.27.2009

The Truth

I'm happy when she's around.

But I miss her so much.

She's close to me.

But she's so far away.

What if I do fall in love?

But what if she already does?

And this happens.

And that happens.

She's not consistent.

But she is.

I like her.

I'm still falling for her.

I'm happy that she's here.

But sad she is not.

The root of my confusion.
I'm sad that I left.
But happy that I'm here.
I don't know how I'll tell her.
It might make her happy.
But It might make her sad.
I'm not torpe, shy, or anything everyone else is thinking.
I just won't because of reasons.

I don't want to end up with nobody.

I don't want to hurt anyone.

Because everybody else wouldn't understand.
The reasons why I approach affection like this.

I like you. And for the longest time,it hasn't changed at all.
It's going to remain that way.
I still haven't found the reason why I should do something about it.
You have to show me. Infatuation is not going to work.

You're winning me over.