5.25.2009

The Talk

Hung out with college friends just to get a scolding.
Everything they told me hit my mind as if I didn't know it was coming.

In fact, I did.
I was trying to defend myself, giving probable causes to backup my thoughts.

I would always think that it's not going to work.
Then came the big man of emotional stress.
He was backed up by the laughing woman of thought.
Arby and Amour.

For the record, I do like her, but I see her better as a friend.
And for that reason, it's stopping me from trying anything else.
Stopping the progress, protecting myself from being an emotional wreck.

"Never limit yourself to happiness."

One of the best I've heard.

"Can you give me a reason why it will not work out?". That was me, asking. A bigger part of me is already contented with what we have now. I know I'm supposed to ask for more. But no. I wouldn't let myself do that.

My principles are always going to be stronger than my emotions.

"Why are you looking for a reason why it wouldn't work if you're not even going to give it a try?"
I'm going to think about it. I'll give it time.