7.26.2008

not real

Had the weirdest dream.

Dreamt about me, taking a cab to LAX, ready to go back home in the Philippines.

In the plane using my cellular phone, calling someone.

(I know i can't use cellular phones inside the plane but it was a dream so shut up! Hehe! Also, i can't remember who i was calling)

Then i got to PAL, took a cab home, paid the driver about $10 for the whole trip, helped me with my luggage.

The house looked totally the same as how i left it. In repair.

Nobody was there but my cat. Well... Nobody knew that i was coming back home.

I contacted somebody to meet somebody, which i can't remember again. My dream was weird! Use your imagination!

Then the scene changes immediately.




i was with my ex...




Kneeling down in front of her. She was standing. Everything around us was black. Only my ex and I can be seen...

Then i woke up, like i was gasping for air. Don't know why.. (what the hell?)

For a moment, i actually thought i was back home in the Philippines..
Then it hit me. I was in the living room, sleeping at my aunt's house.

I looked at my aunt. She was staring at me.

Aunt: You we're talking while you were asleep.

Dan: (yawning) Really? Hmmmph.. (sunk my face on my pillow)

Aunt: Had a nightmare?

Dan: (looked back at her, thinking) Hmmm.. Maybe.. I guess so.

Aunt: What was it about? Was it scary?

Dan: Dunno, I saw my ex.

Aunt: Oooooh! It was scary!

Dan: HAH! Not really.

Aunt: Maybe she thought of you. Or maybe you we're really having a nightmare. (laughs)

/me went back to sleep (grinn)

That was it..




Funny..