7.27.2008

Earlier, I was sitting outside, thinking about everything again with a cup of coffee on my right.

Reminiscing.

Whenever I think about of what's back home, this someone just pops in my mind.

It's kinda useless thinking about it more thoroughly.

But it really does make me miss home alot more.

I've been here for the longest two weeks of my life.
Always busy, in which, i don't have any complaints about.

I'm somewhat the assistant care taker of my grandad.
Employee of my Aunt.
Assistant of a super-cute-angel-looking Vietnamese woman.
Slave to a pregnant Hungarian.
Kuya to all the present cousins here.

Well.. It's not that i work everyday of the week.
I work when i'm needed.
When they do, i work for the all at the same day, the whole day.

I try to sleep at around 2 to 3-ish in the morning here and wake up at about 6 to 7 something just to check if there's someone worth talking to.

After that, i go to my grandad's home to tend to his needs, and when there's a break, i exercise.
Sometimes, my Aunt would just fetch me so that i could work again because i'm needed for something that they can do all along.

But that's okay. I get to see the beautiful Vietnamese butterfly! HAHAHA!

Stuff.. Then chores and chores untill it becomes a routine.
I got tired of typing.