12.27.2008

No Title

Haven't gone online for a week already.
Always wondering how many multiply updates are already there. (I checked already =P)
How many pages I'm going to go through when I'm logged in.

How much money I've stacked in MOBWARS.
If there are people who posted on my wall that has to be replied to.
If there are new series from all those 'Blood' games.

Haven't gone to youtube and watched my series.
Haven't been 'available' in Yahoo Messenger rather being on that 'I'm on SMS' status.

Because I live in a different house now.
The WIFI signal is too damn weak for Evie to pick it up..

Because of that, I learned how to play Minesweeper.
Learned how to play Freecell.
Learned how to play Hearts.
Learned how to edit photos like a pro. (EHEM)
How trying to beat the computer on a level 10 skill is so ?aggravating.

Thought about how Patrick could be misaken as Goku's enemy. (Majin-buu)
That watching Spongebob make crabby patties makes me want to eat a burger.




That staring on a blank space makes you think.
And I'm doing it again.
And it's making me feel sad.




I don't want to go home..


You're not where I'm going to.