5.27.2007

>.<

Here at Aldrich's place. He invited me here to drink again. To think that i have to go to abs-cbn tomorrow morning. Good luck to me. I know i won't screw it all up. I need the job, to get the much needed salary..

Geez.. Money..

For the record, I don't like money but it really is something people need to get around..
"pangangailangan" kumbaga.

So anyhow, we're just waiting for Joma to come and we're on our way to buy some drinks.

Lasinggero na ako na hindi nalalasing kagad pag umiinom. Gusto kong mabasag naman minsan. Like the time I fell asleep just along maginhawa because waiting for the cab to come took too long.. Cap was sleeping on the garden and Ryan didn't had the conciousness to go back to Cap's place to help me fix things.

Going back (Ryan's line), about the drinking thingy, I think we're having beers tonight. And pizza. Mmmm...

I won't get drunk, I won't drink too much and control myself.

And i've got nothing else to say..

oooh! ooooh!

/me taps Elise, Loraine, Chessie, Fred, and Heather

Dan: Baraha!! Poker!!! Waaaaaaa!
(so many colors! so gay-ish!)